Our platform accelerates Africa’s journey of achieving
the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Over the next 5 years, we expect to drastically expand our impact:
Shop-owner house-hold members impacted
• Creating sustainability for shops who earn increased incomes and facilitate their households to access services.
• Facilitating access to basic services for households through the kiosks e.g., financial services.
The productivity of farmers
• Facilitating access for farmers to get quality and affordable inputs such as seeds and fertilizers as well as farming advice, credit and market linkage for their produce thereby increasing their economic productivity through uLima by Kyosk.
Owned by women
• Offering services and upskilling opportunity to shops that are predominantly owned by women (e.g., upskilling the owners).
Internal and 3PL Employees
Kiosks owned by youth
• Sustaining economic growth by offering job opportunities through Kyosk.
• Supporting youth employment by upskilling shops to expand, that are mostly owned by youth.
Kiosks receiving micro-financing
Value of BNPL financing
• Offering affordable credit and supporting shop integration into value chains and markets.
• Supporting digitization through Kyosk's platform where service providers and consumers can plug in.
15K - 20K
Kiosks operating as distribution agents
Local 3PL Companines
• Facilitating access to the community by local small and micro enterprises who plug in to Kyosk's extensive networks.
• Empowering shop owners by upskilling them.